What is Hyperthyroidism?
Unlike hypothyroidism, where your thyroid is performing at a lower level than it should, hyperthyroidism is a condition where your thyroid performs at a higher level than it should. This causes your metabolism to work harder than it needs to, which can cause health issues.
What Causes Hyperthyroidism?
There are a number of different causes of hyperthyroidism, including:
What are the Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism?
If you experience any of the following symptoms, you may be suffering from hyperthyroidism:
- Sudden and unexpected weight loss
- Unusual sweating, especially in the palms
- Nervousness, depression, anxiety, or irritability
- Increased appetite
- Unusual menstrual patterns
- Weak, brittle hair
Natural Remedies for Hyperthyroidism
Dr. Nardini, ND offers natural hyperthyroidism treatments, to bring your thyroid function back to a normal level, naturally.
Latest posts by Dr. Pat Nardini, ND (see all)
- How To Repair Your Thyroid Naturally Through Meditation - August 15, 2015
- Health Issues Caused By Poor Digestive Health - April 1, 2015
- Digestive Health Solutions - January 11, 2015